PERSPECTIVES ON BIOECONOMY - Cases from the ERDI Partner Regions
ERDI Current State Analysis publication: Perspectives on Future Bioeconomy is now published!
- Thematic meeting: 20 - 23 March 2018 in Györ, Hungary
- International ERDI semesters at Karelia UAS, Finland spring 2018
- Train the trainer events during spring 2018
- Workshop in e-learning 19 - 22 March 2018 in Györ, Hungary
- Business model workshop: 9 - 12 October 2017 in Nitra, Slovakia
- University-Business forum organised by EACEA in Brussels 6 - 7. April 2017
- ERDI Course for the spring semester 2017. The international ERDI Course "Bioeconomy Hub" (15-45 ECTS) was held at Karelia University of Applied Sciences in Joensuu, Eastern Finland.
- Knowledge alliances workshop: 27 - 30 March 2017 in HAS den Bosch, the Netherlands
- Bioeconomy Development Objectives were discussed in workshop organized by Savonia University of Applied Sciences 4.11.2016 in Kuopio, Finland. The results will be available in Current State Analysis publication available at the beginning of 2017.
- Thematic project meeting during 3 - 5. October 2016 in Karelia University of Applied Sciences, Joensuu, Finland.
- Curriculum Development and Administration workshop during 24 - 26. May in Szent Istvan Unversity, Hungary
- Kick-off meeting for the Erasmus+ Knowledge Alliances (KA2) project leaders, 17. February 2016 in Brussels
- Finnish working group meeting 3. March 2016 in Joensuu
- Kick-off meeting during 21 - 23. March 2016 in the University of Pardubice, Czech Republic
- ERDI spinned off 1.1.2016