ERDI Knowledge Alliance works for the following results:
- Competence descriptions for future bioeconomy key players;
- International, modular and flexible ERDI course to build the skills and competences;
Curruculumn for ERDI course, spring 2017
- Innovative digital e-learning tools;
Keynote lecture inspired students
How to share video lecture
- Digital, open educational materials;
- Knowledge alliance models and tools;
- Bioeconomy business networks and practices;
- Dissemination materials to share the learning and results.
Together these concrete and measurable results raise the level of higher education and its labour market relevance leading to better graduate employability. The results promote the competitiveness of the regional economies supporting the coherence of the society. ERDI provides new and easily applicable tools and deeper understanding with an international dimension to the bioeconomy business and regional development. In the end, ERDI raises the possibilities to exploit the higher education’s role in the development of the societies and its contribution to the European prosperity.